AppRiver's corporate headquarters is located in Gulf Breeze, Florida, USA, and our EMEA headquarters is in Lupfig, Switzerland. The Company also has offices in Austin, Texas and in Northport, New York and Atlanta, Georgia. In addition, we maintain multiple, secure world-class data centers throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. More than 200 AppRiver employees now protect over 47,000 corporate customers and eight and a half million mailboxes around the world.
AppRiver was founded in April of 2002 with a mission to develop and deploy a steady flow of powerful email and Web security solutions and make them available to companies around the world. We've grown rapidly by leveraging the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the cloud to make best-of-class services affordable for businesses of all sizes. And we've enjoyed an incredible customer retention rate because we back all of our services with Phenomenal Care - high-touch customer service available 24 hours a day, every day.
The company's success in the global marketplace is also due to the fact that we've never lost our focus on security. For AppRiver, security is more than a service we provide; it's part of our corporate DNA. From our original flagship service, SecureTide™ spam and virus protection to our latest, SecureSurf™ Web security, protecting customers from Internet-based threats is built in to everything we do.
Among our other services is CipherPost™, AppRiver's simple, secure service that encrypts messages from sender to receiver - and all points in between. We also offer Email Continuity Service to protect customers' access to email during natural disasters, unplanned server outages, routine maintenance or any other time their normal servers are offline.
Based on their confidence in AppRiver's services, many customers decide to eliminate the complexity and security risks of managing their in-house mail servers and move to AppRiver's Secure Hosted Microsoft Exchange Service. AppRiver's service includes SecureTide™ spam and virus filtering. That means the best security in the business is built right in.
For a low, monthly per-mailbox fee, AppRiver's solution gives users secure access to email with unlimited storage, calendars, task lists and other Exchange features. In addition, AppRiver's service is optimized by Akamai technology that improves speed, reliability, even for customers in the most remote areas on the planet.
AppRiver's success in offering Secure Microsoft Hosted Exchange, combined with its intense focus on customer care, earned AppRiver the chance to be among the first Microsoft partners worldwide to roll out Microsoft Office 365.
In just a few short years, AppRiver has grown to become a worldwide leader in email and Web security, but new threats are emerging every day. Count on the experts at AppRiver to keep your business safe and your information secure.
Phenomenal Care™ Philosophy
Our commitment to providing Phenomenal Care is central to AppRiver's business. We value our relationship with the people who trust us to provide email and Web security solutions, and the proof is in the service we give them as they come aboard and for as long as they remain our customer.
Here's what Phenomenal Care means:
- Live, Worldwide Customer Support
- Available 24 Hours a Day, Every Day
- Provided by AppRiver Employees
- With No Cancellation Penalty
- And Free 30-Day Trial for All Services
Learn more about AppRiver's Phenomenal Care™ here.
- 2014 IT Security Guru 5-Star Review Awarded to CipherPost Pro™
- 2014 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2014 Governor's Business Ambassador Award Winner
- 2014 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For in Florida
- 2014 Silver Stevie® Customer Service Award Winner
- 2014 MSPmentor Top 501 Global Managed Service Providers (Ranked 11th)
- 2014 SC Magazine Europe Awards Finalist, Best SME Security Solution
- 2013 Stevie Silver Award - Customer Service
- 2013 MSExchange.org Reader's Choice Award Winner
- 2013 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2013 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For in Florida
- 2013 Top 100 Cloud Services Providers List
- 2013 Network World Fave Raves
- 2013 IN Power List, CEO Michael Murdoch
- 2013 CRN Channel Chief
- 2013 MSPmentor's Top Managed Services Provider (Ranked 14th out of 500)
- 2013 Stevie© Award Finalist for Best Customer Service Department
- 2012 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For in Florida
- 2012 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2012 Talkin' Cloud Top 100 Service Providers (Ranked 16th)
- 2012 IN Power List
- 2012 CRN Five-Star Partner Program
- 2011 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For in Florida
- 2011 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2011 CRN Top 20 Cloud Security Vendor
- 2011 Network World Fave Raves
- 2010 MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner
- 2010 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For in Florida
- 2010 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2010 Best of Interop Finalist
- 2010 CRN Five-Star Partner Program
- 2010 CRN Coolest Cloud Security Vendor
- 2009 CSIA International Service Excellence Award
- 2009 ITFlorida Excellence in IT Leadership Award Winner
- 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ Winner
- 2009 MSExchange.org Readers' Choice Award Winner
- 2009 Business Solutions Best Channel Product
- 2009 CSIA International Service Excellence Award Finalist
- 2009 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (No. 16 in Security)
- 2009 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work for in Florida
- 2009 Ernst & Young Florida Entrepreneur Of the Year®
- 2009 CRN Five-Star Partner Program
- 2009 CRN Emerging Security Technology Vendor
- 2009 TechJournal South Tech 50 Award Winner
- 2009 Business Solutions Best Channel Vendor
- 2009 Network World Fave Raves
- 2009 Info Security Products Guide Global Product Excellence
- 2008 Rackspace Hosting Customer of the Year
- 2008 Network Products Guide Hot Company Finalist
- 2008 Red Herring Top 100 North America
- 2008 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- 2008 Host Review Top 10 SaaS Provider
- 2007 CRN Emerging Tech Dynamos
- 2007 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (No. 61 in IT Services)
- 2006 MSExchange.org Readers Choice Award
- 2006 Red Herring Top 10 Private Security Company
- 2005 Computer Reseller News Test Center Recommended
- 2005 Computer Reseller News Best Security Product Finalist