Why VMware vSphere Hosting?
Virtualization is a technology that can benefit anyone who uses a computer. Millions of people and thousands of organizations around the world—including all of the Fortune 100—use VMware virtualization solutions to reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization and flexibility of their existing computer hardware. Read below to discover how virtualization can benefit your organization.
Top 5 Reason to Adopt a Hosted Virtualization Solution
- Server Consolidation and Infrastructure Optimization: Virtualization makes it possible to achieve significantly higher resource utilization by pooling common infrastructure resources and breaking the legacy “one application to one server” model.
- Reduce in-house datacenter costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Improved Operational Flexibility & Responsiveness: Virtualization offers a new way of managing IT infrastructure and can help IT administrators spend less time on repetitive tasks such as provisioning, configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server
provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Increased Application Availability & Improved Business Continuity: Eliminate planned downtime and recover quickly from unplanned outages with the ability to securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service.
- Leverage Hosting Provider Expertise and Scalability: Take advantage of the expertise, infrastructure and services that would typically be outside the reach of many businesses. Spend admin time helping users benefit from deployed services rather than managing, upgrading and fixing issues. Scale your deployment incrementally without significant capital expenditure.
GridSouth Networks Sets the Standard
As a leader in the Web hosting and data center services industry backed by more than 20 years experience, GridSouth Networks is committed to providing the most robust, reliable hosted virtualization solutions available. We understand the mission-critical nature of the of your business data and have built our services around the premise that zero downtime is the accepted standard.