GridSouth Networks strives to provide the highest level of support possible for all services. In order to provide the best priority support, we define four basic severity levels and apply these levels to all support requests as they are received.
Production servers or mission critial services are inaccessible.
- A substantial loss of service exists
- A critical part of the infrastructure is unavailable or inaccessible, resulting in total disruption of work or critical business impact
- Service crashes or hangs indefinitely causing unacceptable or indefinite delays for resources or response
- Business operations are severely disrupted
Severity 1 support requires you to have dedicated resources available to work on the issue on an ongoing basis during your contractual hours.
Major functionality of a prodcution server or service is severly impaired. Issue is persistent and affects many users and/or major functionality.
- Business operations continue in a restricted manner with an impact on long-term productivity
- Service is operational but highly degraded performance to the point of major impact on usage
- Access to a particular third-party application or service provider deemed noncritical is impacted
- Business operations are moderately disrupted
Partial, non-critical loss of service functionality. System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all users
- Business operations are not impacted
- Services are not operating as expected
- Service is operational but partially degraded for some or all customers
- Third part software functionality issues or bugs
Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users.
- Business operations continue without issue
- Cosmetic issues or documentation errors
- Minor problem not impacting service functionality
- Web design questions, enhancement requests, lost passwords, other non-critical issues
While all support requests are important, not all support requests require the same level of response urgency. While GridSouth Networks strives to resolve all support issues as quickly as posisble, there are instances where some support requests will receive higher priority due to time and resource constraints. We appreciate your understanding.